Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A day out with my family - Penang Butterfly Farm

Aug 30: A day out with my family to Penang Butterfly Farm. I'm not sure when was the last time I was there ... too long to recall. Here in this photo is me with my 4 year old daughter Abby. This is her first time visiting this butterfly sanctuary.
She has been telling her mum & dad for a while that she wanted to visit the butterfly farm with her friends in school by taking the bus. So, one day, dad & mum decided to surprise this little girl. Upon arriving at the butterfly farm, she was all excited about it with questions and curiousity. However, upon entering she dissappeared behind me & her dad seeing all the butterflies fluttering around. It took her awhile before she got accustomed to the beautiful flying creatures. By then, she was asking her dad to catch the butterflies to be placed on her tiny palm. But unfortunately the butterflies were more attracted to the flower's nectar.

There were other insects, bugs, reptiles, etc that caught her attention, which we thought it was a good educational tour for her to answer her curious questions.


Here are a few photos taken in this outing. Enjoy :)



No comments: